2022 CREW Omaha Emerging Professional Membership Scholarship
The Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Omaha Chapter is offering one (1) membership scholarship to an emerging professional from the Omaha metropolitan area with less than three (3) years of experience in the real estate industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join your colleagues and leaders in the Omaha real estate community to advance your career. This scholarship will total $385.00 to cover the cost of one year’s membership dues. Selected scholarship recipient will be required to attend 80% of monthly CREW luncheons, participate in checking in guests at CREW events, and actively serve on one of the committees below. Failure to meet these requirements will result in the selected participant to be invoiced for the full membership dues.
- Community outreach
- Special Events
This scholarship will be awarded through an application and juried process. Applicants are encouraged to discuss membership with their chapter leadership and colleagues to get a better idea of the activities and benefits that they can expect to experience through their participation in CREW Omaha.
Candidates will be evaluated on how well they meet the scholarship criteria.
- One page provided application is to be fully completed and signed by the applicant.
- A one-page nomination letter or statement by any member of CREW Omaha that provides evidence of the candidate’s demonstrated leadership and enthusiasm for CREW.
- A one-page letter of recommendation or statement from a principal/partner at the candidate’s place of employment or professor that provides evidence of their leadership potential as well as the firm’s support for their involvement in CREW Omaha activities and the required time-off to attend the luncheons and committee meetings.
- A one-page personal written statement by the candidate showing evidence of their commitment to future involvement and leadership in CREW Omaha and what they hope to gain from the experience, personally and professionally, of participating in the organization.
- A resume of the candidate (maximum 2 pages) listing as a minimum education, professional experience, recognition and acknowledgments, and related volunteer positions held.