CREW Omaha Coffee for a Cause
Join CREW Omaha for Coffee for a Cause! Bring your own coffee, network on the patio, and learn about CREW Omaha’s new philanthropy partner, Magdalene Omaha. Proceeds from registration for this event will go towards CREW Omaha’s efforts on behalf of Magdalene Omaha.
This is an outdoor networking event with a short presentation from Teresa Houser, founder and CEO of Magdalene Omaha. Registration is limited to 15 registrants and no more than 20 people will be permitted to attend, including speaker and guests. In the event of rain, this event may be moved indoors to the Inner Rail Food Hall.
Because of the limited number of participants, we request that you only register for one of these dates at this time to better allow more members to participate. Thank you for your understanding!
Members Only $10.00
Location: Inner Rail Food Hall
- West Side Patio (1911 S. 67th St.Omaha, NE 68106)
Garage and Street Parking is available in surrounding Aksarben Village
We are so excited to see you!
Teresa Houser, Founder and CEO of Magdalene Omaha
An Omaha native, Teresa brings over thirty years of non-profit and community service to this position, including over twenty years of experience in addictions recovery programs and in working with survivors of prostitution and sex trafficking. In 2014, she founded the Friends of Tamar, an organization dedicated to supporting survivors of sexual violence in all its forms, including rape, domestic violence, and trafficking. It was from this work that efforts to establish Magdalene Omaha began. Teresa has led our organization since our founding in 2016.
I acknowledge that I will not attend this event if:
- I understand that I am attending this event at my own risk. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19, voluntarily assume all risks of COVID-19, and understand that by attending in- person events I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19.
- I am experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, diarrhea, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days. I believe
- I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.