CREW Omaha Campfire
Campfires * Networking * Boutique Pop- up Shopping * Food Trucks * Guest Speakers * S’mores!
Celebrate Fall in style with CREW Omaha! This casual networking event will feature campfires and s’mores fixings to delight your inner child, pop- up boutiques to find that need-to-have fall item, guest speakers providing updates on developments around the Metro Area, food trucks, and most importantly, YOUR CREW!
This event is BYO Happy Hour Beverage
and camp chair (if desired). Join the Campfire Party!
Sponsorships are available for this event - contact Maria Totten to sign up!
FREE EVENT – no registration required. (but it would be nice to know if you are coming)
Bring a friend and join in the fun!
*This event is rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather we will move the party inside (indoors, masks will be required per local requirements and social distancing is encouraged).
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Parking Lot
311 Village Pointe Plaza,
Omaha, NE 68118
This event will feature the following Special Guests:
Vice President, Lockwood Development
72nd and Dodge (Crossroads) Project Update
Executive Director, Sarpy County Economic Development Corporation
Highway 370 Corridor Development Update
AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, Alley Poyner Machietto Architecture
Millwork Commons Project Update
I acknowledge that I will not attend this event if:
- I am experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, diarrhea, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- I believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.